Seamless Property Advocate Service
Seamless Property Advocates: Buyer & Vendor Advocacy
What if you could have somebody oversee the sale of your existing home ... AND, ... at the same time have somebody doing all of the leg work and due diligence in the search for your next home?
You’d be left to go to work, go to the beach, get your weekends back and not have to deal directly with any Agents if you didn’t want to.
Your Real Estate Property Advocate acts as your personal, unbiased professional Project Manager for both transactions. All you’d have to do is start packing.
We handle everything. Our Property Advocates advise and guiding you through the entire process of selling and buying.
And, if it works best for you, we will always attempt to marry up the Settlement Dates so that you can move from one home to the next the same day. This greatly reduces the risk of costly bridging finance, and even worse ... having a gap between the settlement on your current home and the settlement on the purchase of your new house and thus ... being temporarily homeless!
Originally our Seamless Property Advocate Service was designed to assist downsizers and baby-boomers. But we are now seeing that this service is also very attractive to busy young professionals and couples with children. This Seamless Property Advocacy service will save you time, heartache and money. With a professional Property Advocate by your side, the entire move from one home – to the next – can be SEAMLESS!
Here is how we do it:
YOUR EXISTING HOME
Helping you Sell your house, our Vendor Advocacy service will include:
- Setting up meetings to interview (3-4) Real Estate Agents with or without you (your choice).
- Negotiate Agents Commission and costs
- Advise which Agent to choose and why (you always have the final say)
- Appraise your home honestly
- Oversee and report back to you on the effectiveness of your advertising/marketing campaign. Make suggestions to adjust if required.
- Your selected Agent reports directly to us with all feedback from inspections
- Oversee all negotiations and/or offers for your home (ensuring that they are on a Contract of Sale)
- Attend all meetings between yourself and the Real Estate Agent and advise you after the meeting.
- Attend and advise you at the Auction on where to set your Reserve Selling Price (if you have chosen to sell in this way).
- Guide you every step of the way until your house, home or property is SOLD!
YOUR NEW HOME
Helping you Buy a house, our Buyers Advocacy service will:
- Research areas and potential homes that will suit your budget.
- Inspect homes with you – or – for you, and report back to you with our findings. (Sometimes we will Skype or Facetime with you to save you time)
- Recommend any other professional services required along the way (Solicitors, Conveyancers, Building Inspectors, Pest Inspectors, etc)
We do not take (or give) any kick backs or commissions to these professionals.
- Arrange private Inspections with Real Estate Agents for you, if the Open times listed are not suitable to your schedule.
- Review the Vendors Statement (Section 32) and advise.
- Advise on appropriate price for any/all offers so that you secure the home, but do not over spend.
- Prepare the Contract of Sale to try to buy the selected home.
- Handle all negotiations with the Real Estate Agent.
- Bid at Auction (if this is the best strategy to secure it at the best price).
- Attend the Final Inspection with you/for you.